Friday, December 23, 2011

Aha!

I think I just realized why no one looks at my blog (other than the fact that I'm boring and don't say things that are interesting.) I'm terrible, sorry :P

Anyway, I just noticed that on Point Loma's site where it links to Loma Bloggers, if you were click my name, there would be an error because the link takes you to a profile for "Orin Mozen" who DOES NOT EXIST BECAUSE MY LAST NAME IS MOZON NOT MOZEN... Haha, but really though, it brings you to a page that lets you know it can't be found. Sooooo I let my lovely boss/supervisor know of this error so maybe the comments and pageviews will skyrocket soon!

This makes me wonder... Why am I even writing this? If no one can find my blog on that page, why would they be reading this? Hmm. Guess I'm just talking to myself. Again. Oh well.

Christmas is in 2 days. Sweet. I guess. It's just another day. Although I'm sure many disagree. Decemeber 25th is only a day. Nothing magical happens on the day. People just give it significance based on tradition. I'm not saying it's not special though. We should live in a constant thankfulness of Jesus being born and being Emmanuel - God with us.

Well that was way more than I was planning on writing.

Welp! See ya!

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Orin how did you get picked to blog for Point Loma, or did you volunteer? just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tyler! I applied for it as a job. It was on the portal on the on campus jobs. They might be accepting a few more for next semester but I'm not sure!

    ReplyDelete