Saturday, January 1, 2011

Grades

One quick thing.

It's the new year, so happy new year to you all. While nothing is magical about a new year coming, I've definitely had a wonderful start. At 2 in the morning today (January 1st) I saw this:


Needless to say, I am SOOOOO STOKED. I did it :) So many people told me it's "impossible" to get a 4.0 because of the grading scale (An A- doesn't give you 4 points like it did in high school) and work load. But nothing is impossible with God! So, praise the Lord indeed. Anyway. Just wanted to share my good news.

Also, a few blogs ago, I said this:

"That just goes to show, if you read my blog and contact me, you get in to Point Loma. Prove me wrong. I’m going strong 100% right now. One for one. Beat that, bloggers."

Just wanted to say, that I am now 2 for 2. Another prospective student who has read my blog and who I met at a preview day a month or so back has also been accepted into Loma! So congrats to you Tyler Merrihew!

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. You nailed that beginning volleyball A. Yeah thats right I'm anonymous. From Armenia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my anonymous Armenian friend, the class was a tough one. A rigorous training and workout schedule along with many scrapes and bruises and the occasional tears and emotional distress when my team lost are what enabled me to get that A :) In all seriousness, that was one easy classes. I'm aware that it doesn't mean that I'm that smart. But it does mean I can play volleyball, and that's good to know.

    ReplyDelete