Saturday, September 24, 2011

Late Nights

Oh man. Late nights are getting the best of me this week.

I love this place. I can stay out until the late hours of the morning and there are other people who are still up.

On Thursday, I was up until 4:30 AM (which would've been Friday). I did so much that day. I was reading the Bible, reading some books, one about worship and another book called Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I was memorizing Scripture, journaling, writing letters to my best friend, and just spending a lot of alone time with God. After all that, it was like 2:30 and then I had to finally get around to some homework! That morning, I woke up at 7:45 or so. That's a pretty solid 3 hours of sleep. I'm pretty sure that's the healthy amount right?

Then I made it through the day actually without any struggles to stay awake. So then last night I went on a GYRAD (Get your roommate a date) with a friend of mine. We went to Belmont Park and rode a roller coaster, got some ice cream, and went to a bonfire. We came back to Loma around 11 and I was still wide awake. A couple of my friends from around the halls just hung out for a while and tried to figure out something to do. So we did what most college students do when it hits midnight. LAZER TAG! It was so much fun. I like hanging out with people. It was cool because the people I was with weren't people that I've really hung out with before so it was a new experience. I like them.

After lazer tag, we went and looked at the harbor which is really beautiful late at night. After we were there for a little while, people got hungry so we went to McDonald's! Woo! They didn't have milkshakes which was disappointing. After Micky D's, we came back to campus and eventually by 3:30 AM everyone made their ways to bed. I got 4 hours of sleep in
 24 hours! Yay!

This was kinda just a dump of my last couple nights. I know no one cares. But I do :)

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment