Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Spike Shooter Energy Drink

This is a drink called Spike Shooter Engery Drink.


I'm not sure all the deets on it, but I'm pretty sure it's only available online (already sounds sketch right? I know). A couple days ago,  my hallmate right across the hall, Anthony Sorge, had a couple of them and we were looking up info on it and reading the labels and this drink is supposedly intense. EXTREME ENERGY basically. Think Powerthirst* but in real life . So intense that, as you can see in the picture below and above, it comes with all sorts of warning and caution labels.

RECOMMENDED USE: Begin use with one-half can per day to determine tolerance. Never exceed one can daily.

Side note: These are only a few of the warning labels on the can. It's full of them. Lol. End side note.

So that night, Sorge (as I call him), ordered a bunch of said Spike Shooter Energy Drinks and he got them in today. Fortunately for me, this evening, I had some homework to do and I had more homework than I had energy for. So, I decided to borrow (using the term loosely of course because I had no intention of giving his drink back because I intended on drinking it) one of the drinks to help me stay up. Just for fun. Energy drinks have never worked for me but I figured, why not? So I tried it. Despite the caution label, I went with the whole thing. This was almost 5 hours ago. It's now 5:00 AM. I haven't slept since I drank it. Now, I've done more homework than I needed to and I'm not tired. I'm afraid to go to sleep because if I do, I don't know if I can wake up in time for my 7:30 class.

Oh well. Anyway. Now I know, if I need to stay up, this thing works. At the least, it tricked me into making myself stay awake.

 * if you don't know what Powerthirst is, see this video (this is a link. You can click it.) 

Update! (September 22, 2010 @ 11:35 AM)

Other than a 2 minute nod off I had last night shortly after posting this blog, I've been awake for 26 hours and about 35 minutes. I haven't had an all nighter in a while. I guess this energy drink does affect me a little bit :)

Final Update! (September 23, 2010 @ 8:00PM)

I was up for a total of 30 hours before taking a 5 hour power nap. Since then, I've just had a lot of energy for some reason. Maybe I'm just being me. Super energetic and loud. We'll see what happens.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment