Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Transformed Room


 
This picture was in my NSO blog but I'm posting it again as a before picture. When my room got messy, I really wanted to clean it. But, instead, I got this.

I put the beds on top of each other to give me more room. And moved the cabinet things from under my bed to the other side. The corner you see on the right is now my music corner. I have my guitar, piano, and music stand over there.

Side note: Right now, what's on my music stand is my music I've been practicing for my chapel band audition. Which is tomorrow! So excited but so nervous. End side note.

I really like how my room is set up now. It gives me a lot more room.

Side note: Yes, that's a pillow pet on my bed. Don't judge me. End side note.

That is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment