Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh Hey What's Up?

HI!


It's been a while since I've had the chance to update my blog. Sorry to those of you who have checked and found nothing.

This blog is really just a what's to come blog.

I'm currently in Castro Valley, CA on a trip with some friends from Point Loma and I'm having a blast.
It's currently Spring Break at my school so we all are visiting a couple of our friends at their houses up here. Tomorrow we're planning to go to San Francisco! I've never been there before so I'm excited. And I feel like God has something in store for me and the rest of the group I'm with when we get there. I don't know what exactly, but I just have that feeling. You know that feeling you get when you feel like God is going to move? Maybe you do, but maybe you don't.

Anyway, like I said, this is a set up blog for a couple more to come. I've been trying to think of some creative things to write about so there will hopefully be one of those. And then I'm sure I'll have a lot to say about our little road trip as well!

God bless you all :)

I love you!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment