Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack

Well, I moved in to my dorm on PLNU's campus yesterday. At first when I got to my room I thought I liked my room from last year better but now I'm thinking that I like this one more. It's a little bigger. But I guess we'll see if it still feels bigger when my roommate, Jacob gets here on Sunday. I won't be here when he gets here then so I'm going to leave him a lot of post it notes on his stuff for fun :) They'll say things like "This is my chair. You cannot sit here." or "This is a mirror. Every time you look in it, remember that there's always someone watching you. Right now, it's you. But when you look away from the mirror, it will be me." I'm determined to make this room be a happy place and maybe play some pranks every once in a while if he's a good sport about that. I know that we'll have a lot of fun and good talks and I'm sure God will use us to help each other grow.

I've got nothing to do really for the next day or two but it's been cool to see some of my friends that I haven't seen since last school. I also got to see a couple of the preview students I met last year. That was awesome!

Not much else to report.

God bless.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment