Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Not Always Sunny in San Diego

Today was a super mellow day. It was SUPER foggy from early this morning until right now. I literally felt like it was a scene from a movie. I couldn't see the ocean. I'm not sure it was even still there. It might have disappeared for the day and I wouldn't have known. But assuming it's still there, I believe I'll see it tomorrow, if the fog clears up that is.

So yeah, basically, today, the weather was bad, but I remember finding myself still realizing that I'm so blessed to be here, sunny or not. Take time to stop and look around and thank God for what you do have, for how fortunate you are, because you have a lot. If you're reading this online or on a phone, or even on a friend's computer or phone, you're more fortunate than most of the word already. Count your blessings. Even the ones that you wouldn't usually count.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment