Thursday, November 3, 2011

God is so good

Today I've just been thinking about God's faithfulness a lot. Man, is He sure faithful! In the little things and the big things.

Just thinking about where God has taken me in the last two years is amazing. Tomorrow and Friday, there will be a bunch of preview students coming in and it's crazy to think about the fact that two years ago, that was me. I'm not hosting a preview student because I don't think I'd have enough time but I hope I get to meet a few of them and share my story of what it's like to be here. A lot of people give negative reviews about Loma but in reality, you get out of your experience what you put into it. Meaning, if you just mentally check out, don't do your work, sit in chapel and space out and don't pay attention to what's going on on campus, you're probably not going to like your experience here. But if you really get plugged in somewhere, meet people, and pay attention in chapel and other events around campus, God can really start changing your heart. He's been doing it with me. And it's great.

Not much else to report this time around.

Just to let you know, I'm always open for questions for those of you prospective students looking to hear more about life around campus, or about anything in general. Prayer requests, comments, whatever! God bless you!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment