Saturday, September 8, 2012

An Introduction

Well hello there lovely friends (if anyone still keeps up with this blog)! Or maybe you're new to this blog and you don't know who I am. If that's the case, allow me to introduce myself. Wait, am I already telling you what to do? I've only just met you and I'm telling you to allow me to do something. How rude of me. Well how about this; I will now introduce myself if that's agreeable to you.

Hello. My name is Orin Joshua Mozon. I am a follower and lover of Jesus. I am a third year student at Point Loma Nazarene University. Through Point Loma, I am a 'Loma Blogger." What that means is simply that they promote me to write about my life on this page here. It's a fun little thing I've been doing for the past two years here and I enjoy it. I enjoy it most when people leave comments, send messages, etc. I've actually made a couple really great friends through this blog, one of which I stay in long distance contact now and am really blessed by her friendship and other who actually attends the school! Maybe you could be next. Don't be afraid to say hello by dropping a comment here or messaging me through a different one of my social media accounts. Feel free to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram (@orindiculous), or add me as a friend on Facebook. My life is an open book for anyone who wants to read!

I have thoughts. Sometimes I have feelings. In this blog, I will write about those things. Mostly my thoughts. Sometimes my feelings. Usually I write about events that I participate in, things I see around campus, experiences I have relating to my life on campus, and sometimes random things I want to say. Either way, I hope this will be another fun experience for us all!

Also, I'd love to pray for any of you who read this so please, let me know if anything is going on in your life that you would like me to pray for!

"May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord." (2 Peter 1:2)

God bless you guys!

That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment