Saturday, December 11, 2010

Burrito Runs

Quick blog. One of my favorite things about being at Point Loma is being able to go on burrito runs pretty much whenever. There's burrito joints EVERYWHERE. From Ortize's to Adalbertos to Santana's, there are some of the best burritos around. 

Side note: Santana's is now known also as Fresh MXN, which I think is the funniest name ever. It's like they wanted to appeal to the texting generation who tends to shorten words and use acronyms. MXN 4eva LOL. End side note.

I've been on a good number of burrito runs this semester, which is coming to a close soon, and I still can't pick a favorite of the places I've been too.

This is me on my most recent burrito run in the right corner (just in case you don't know what I look like). Found it funny that my friends receipt said "CHIKN BU," pronounced "chicken boo" of course. Ortize's also must be trying to stay hip for us crazy kids. Omg.



I had my first ever shrimp burrito from here although my receipt probaly said "SHRMP BU." It was phenomenal. Rice, carne asada, shrimp, and sour cream. However, I don't think it can ever beat a California burrito. I love love love California burritos.

TIA.

I'm trying to be hip. Did it work? 

No comments:

Post a Comment