Saturday, December 25, 2010

OMGOSH IT'S CHRISTMAS

It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas to you all. In honor of the Christmas spirit, enjoy this video of PLNU’s freshman band from earlier in the month. It’s pretty funny if I do say so myself. In the video are 4/5 of my favorite people: Danny King, Amanda Spicer, Janelle Hiroshige, Christian Martinez, our last band mate Haley Courtney couldn’t be there this rehearsal. Side note: Haley is also a Loma Blogger and you can check out her blog here (Just throwing it out there) if you haven't done so already. End side note.

With that said, let’s talk Christmas.

I’ve had such a wonderful day today thus far. So much fun and laughter with my family and meditation on the goodness of God, because He is definitely good. Then there were presents. I want to start by saying, I’m not a big present person. The only thing I asked for this year was a new guitar case because mine had tears in it. And I really didn’t want anything. But it’s really funny, because I probably got the best presents this year ever (at least to my memory) I really appreciate when gifts are practical if I do have to receive them. This Christmas was definitely a practical one in the gifts I did receive. It was just weird when I told people not to get me anything and they decided to do the opposite and I was blessed with quite a few things, so praise God J
Some things I got that really make me happy:
Good family time. So much fun and laughter with my parents and sister today. It was so great to have that. My parents were both sleep deprived because they were up the whole night previous and that meant that everything said was twice as funny to them which = good times.
Clothes, which are the obligatory present. Pretty cool to see that people know my style without me even asking for anything
A new guitar case which has a nifty little detachable backpack on it. So cool. The one thing I actually wanted and it’s even better than I imagined.
An iPod nano, the newest one. It’s like not even the size of the face of my watch and it’s a touch screen. Crazy! I’ve never even seen this nano before.
A neck and shoulder electric massager. Talk about practical. I know what I’m going to be doing every night in my room lol. Laying on the bed with that massage machine on, relaxing. I’m actually using it right now. Feels so nice J
A toaster. I didn’t really need one, but a toaster never hurt anybody. Actually, not true. They can burn you if you touch them. Luckily, this toaster has some cool sided feature where the sides don’t heat up which means it’s kid friendly.
A thing called a techno hoodie, which I’ve never heard of but it’s a sweatshirt that has built in headphones in the drawstrings around the hood. And in the pocket is where you can plug in the mp3 player. Sick.
Finally, a SNUGGIE. ‘Nuff said.

That is all.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment